To copy Jes… Here are my best guesses on Frank…
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
DVD extras (“I’m learning tings!”), Top Gear (car show), Stephen Fry (philosopher actor?) or Ray Mears (outdoors expert)
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What is one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
American or UK? I think 11 American
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
DVDs… and he DOES collect them.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The Black and Bleu Special – Brown soda bread, rashers, black pudding and blue cheese.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Flakes
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn’t like sports so I’d say he has a sort of civic pride respect for Drogheda United Football (Soccer)
13. Who is his best friend?
Me. 🙂 And then probably Dan
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Nag! And be generally insecure.
15. How many states has he lived in?
Only California for a few months. But he’s lived in Australia!
16. What is his heritage?
All Irish, All the Time
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
Haven’t decided yet… last year it was blueberry lemon. Probably good ol’ chocolate this year.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Twittering!!! Writing and surfing the net.