Wow, I can’t believe we’re at the dawn of our first wedding anniversary! Yes, this Saturday, November 7, we will be celebrating one full year of wedded bliss. 🙂
Even when times are tight, I believe you have to live each day to the fullest, especially the important days… so we’re taking 3 day vacation in Dublin, leaving tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. I can’t wait! It will probably be our last little getaway as just the two of us and it may be the only time I get to Dublin this holiday season.
Here are some of the things we have planned!
– The Four Seasons by Candlelight – concert at The National Concert Hall
– Dundrum Town Centre – shopping at Hamleys Toy Store and a night at the movies!
– Kilmainham Gaol – historic jail used from 1700s to recently
– Two-night Bed and Breakfast stay at the Paramount Hotel in Temple Bar
– Browsing the wonderful foods of Fallon & Byrne
Of course, we plan to do a lot of relaxing as well and maybe a spot of Christmas shopping… but all in all, it should be a great couple of days away. Look out for pictures in an upcoming post!